Call for Enrolment
Information day for the study fields that are coordinated by the Faculty of Arts:
11th June 2018 at 16.00 at the classroom No. 15, Aškerčeva cesta 2, Ljubljana.
Application for Enrolment:
The candidates must submit their application for enrolment into the doctoral study programmes online via the eVŠ online portal. Detailed instructions for filling out the form are also available on the above website.
Technical assistance for questions regarding filling out the electronic application:
eVŠ support at the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (during the application periods, during working days between 8:00 and 22:00).
The candidate submits their application for enrolment with an electronic form at the eVŠ online portal no later than 24th August 2018.
Complete enrolment application
Applications must include the following:
- Signed copy of the application form
- Short CV with bibliography
- Copy of all acquired degree certificates
- Copy of Diploma Supplement or official Transcript of Records
- Outline of Ph.D. thesis (of max 1000 words) with main bibliography
- Consent of study supervisor
Applications for candidates with foreign qualifications must also include the following:
1. Original or the duplicate of the final certificate(s), representing general requirement for access to higher education in the country of issue, legalised on the basis of:
- The 1961 Hague Convention (at the court with territorial jurisdiction where the certificate or diploma has been issued); with properly filled in apostille form affixed or
- The Authentication of Documents in International Traffic Act.
Countries for which no legalization is required:
- Cyprus (for documents issued by public higher education institutions and universities)
- Czech republic
- Republic of Macedonia
2. Photocopy of the original certificate(s) referred to in No 1
3. Certified Slovene or English translation of the certificate(s) referred to in No 1 (not necessary for certificate(s) in Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Serbian - if issued in Latin alphabet)
4. Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education
5. Certified Slovene or English translation of the certificate(s) referred to in No 4 1 (not necessary for certificate(s) in Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Serbian - if issued in Latin alphabet)
6. Short chronological description of the entire education (statement by the applicant)
The procedure for recognition of foreign higher education credentials or diplomas for admission to the doctoral study programmes starts with the application for study in Slovenia. The procedure is conducted by the authorised person at Faculty of Arts.
Guidance through the application and the required evidence is available on the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport web-sites.
Further information: Ms. Tanja Dečman Flis
Phone: + 386 1 241 1051
Enrolment will be completed no later than 30th September 2018.
Tuition fees and other costs
Enrolment fee for academic year is 32.00 EUR.
Tuition fee for academic year is 3,500.00 EUR (10,500.00 EUR for the whole programme – 3 years).
The selected students sign a learning agreement and pay the first-year tuition fee. Students pay the tuition for the second and third years when they advance to the next year.
Tuition fee can be paid by 3 instalments – first upon enrolment at the faculty, second by 20th February, third by 20th May. The tuition fee does not include the mandatory health insurance.
Tuition fees and other costs of enrolment into doctoral study programmes at the University of Ljubljana are published in the Services Price List for Students.