Call for Enrolment
According with The Call for Enrolment into Doctoral Study Programmes of the University of Ljubljana for the 2017/2018 Academic Year, the Faculty of Arts calls for enrol into the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in the HUMANITIES and SOCIAL SCIENCES
More information about the programme can be seen in the presentation brochure.
Information day for the study fields that are coordinated by the Faculty of Arts:
5th June 2017 at 16.00 at the classroom No. 15, Aškerčeva cesta 2, Ljubljana.
Application for Enrolment:
The candidates must submit their application for enrolment into the doctoral study programmes online via the eVŠ online portal. Detailed instructions for filling out the form are also available on the above website.
Technical assistance for questions regarding filling out the electronic application:
eVŠ support at the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
Phone: 00386 1 478 85 90 (during the application periods, during working days between 8:00 and 22:00).
The candidate submits their application for enrolment with an electronic form at the eVŠ online portal no later than 25th August 2017.
Complete enrolment application
Applications must include the following:
- Signed copy of the application form
- Short CV with bibliography
- Copy of all acquired degree certificates
- Copy of Diploma Supplement or official Transcript of Records
- Outline of Ph.D. thesis (of max 1000 words) with main bibliography
- Consent of study supervisor
Applications for candidates with foreign qualifications must also include the following:
- Original or the duplicate of the final certificate(s), representing general requirement for access to higher education in the country of issue, legalised on the basis of:
- The 1961 Hague Convention (at the court with territorial jurisdiction where the certificate or diploma has been issued); with properly filled in apostille form affixed or
- The Authentication of Documents in International Traffic Act.
- Countries for which no legalization is required:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Cyprus (for documents issued by public higher education institutions and universities)
- Czech republic
- Republic of Macedonia
- Photocopy of the original certificate(s) referred to in No 1
- Certified Slovene or English translation of the certificate(s) referred to in No 1 (not necessary for certificate(s) in Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Serbian - if issued in Latin alphabet)
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education
- Certified Slovene or English translation of the certificate(s) referred to in No 4 1 (not necessary for certificate(s) in Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Serbian - if issued in Latin alphabet)
- Short chronological description of the entire education (statement by the applicant)
The procedure for recognition of foreign higher education credentials or diplomas for admission to the doctoral study programmes starts with the application for study in Slovenia. The procedure is conducted by the authorised person at Faculty of Arts.
Guidance through the application and the required evidence is available on the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport web-sites.
Further information: Ms. Tanja Dečman Flis
Phone: + 386 1 241 1051
Enrolment will be completed no later than 30th September 2017.
Tuition fees and other costs
Admission fee for academic year is 38.00 EUR.
Tuition fee for academic year is 3,500.00 EUR (10,500.00 EUR for the whole programme – 3 years).
The selected students sign a learning agreement and pay the first-year tuition fee. Students pay the tuition for the second and third years when they advance to the next year.
Tuition fee can be paid by 3 instalments – first upon enrolment at the faculty, second by 20th February, third by 20th May. The tuition fee does not include the mandatory health insurance.
Tuition fees and other costs of enrolment into doctoral study programmes at the University of Ljubljana are published in the Services Price List for Students.
- 25th August 2017 → Deadline to hand in the application
- 30th August - 8th September 2017 → Selection procedure
- From 11th September 2017 → Notification of candidates
- 11th - 30th September 2017 → Enrolment
- 30th September 2017 → Enrolment end date