Applied Physical Geography
ECTS credit: 6
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Ilc Klun Mojca, doc. dr. Repe Blaž, red. prof. dr. Stepišnik Uroš
- Theoretical background of the physico-geographical research methods:
- Problem of space and time in physical geography
- Basic physical and chemical characteristics of materials
- Field research methods in physical geography and their quantification.
- Remote sensing methods in physical geography and their interpretation.
- Methods of elaboration of digital elevation models and their application
- The usage of geographical information systems in physical geography.
- Modelling of processes in physical geography, their application and interpretation of the systems.
- Methods of absolute and relative dating
- Valorization of physico-geographical data for spatial planning, environmental impact assessment, protection of natural heritage, etc.