Introduction to Research
Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Merčun Kariž Tanja
• Science work characteristics.
• Science work phases: problem definition, research plan, conducting research, data analysis, results display.
• Science work in a library:
o Citation rules
o Literature searching
o Bibliography designing
• Science and research work in fields of librarian and information sciences and book studies.
• Research types: qualitative and quantitative.
• Methods for results gathering and analyses and their interpretation.
• Ethics of research work.