Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): asist. Stefanovski Sašo, prof. dr. Stepišnik Uroš
- the theoretical basics and the development of the fundamental paradigms of geomorphology,
- the geomorphological method of analysis,
- weathering and denudation,
- slopes and slope processes,
- fluvial geomorphic system,
- karst geomorphic system,
- glacial geomorphic system,
- aeolian geomorphic system,
- coastal geomorphic system,
- periglacial geomorphic system.
- basics of geomorphological mapping and other methods of study and geomorphological interpretation of maps, aerial, satellite and other imagery.