Didactics of Philosophical Practices
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): prof. dr. Šimenc Marjan
- Concept of philosophy: historicity of different conceptions of philosophy.
- Philosophy as cultural technique, philosophy as practice.
- Difference between academic philosophy and different forms of philosophical practice.
- Relationship between everyday experience and philosophical perspective.
- Philosophy as activity, methods of philosophy, media of philosophising.
- Philosophy for children: its history and basic elements of the program, community of inquiry, narrative and discursive.
- Critical thinking.
- Philosophy cafe.
- Philosophy for managers.
- Philosophical counselling.
- Philosophy as a way of life.