Preschool and Family Education I
ECTS točke: 5
Lecturer: izr. prof. dr. Hočevar Andreja, red. prof. dr. Kovač Šebart Mojca
- Family research methodology.
- Definitions of the family and examination of different theoretical concepts concerning family issues. The family and control through history. The concepts of childhood and the meanings that society gives to childhood.
- Family education models. The family as the fundamental place of the social construction of reality; the role of important Others during the child's interiorization of the world.
- Preschools – education in preschools and at home.
- Conceptual and legislative solutions for institutional preschool education in Slovenia.
- The curricular conception – the planned curriculum, the hidden curriculum, the implemented curriculum.
- The concepts of assessing and assuring quality in preschool education institutions.