The Faculty of Arts of the University of Ljubljana is committed to making the www.ff.uni-lj.si website accessible to all users in accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
This accessibility statement applies to the www.ff.uni-lj.si website.
In order to ensure accessibility requirements, some system adaptations have been provided, such as:
- responsive design (adapting the layout of content to the screen resolution),
- focus highlighting,
- keyboard navigation (adaptation for users who cannot use a mouse),
- "aria-label" code-level tags for headings and links (makes it easier to view pages with readers),
- the possibility of switching to high-contrast mode,
- easy access to content blocks with a click,
- predictable website performance,
- the possibility of accompanying images with alternative text,
- the possibility of using different levels of headings.
Level of compliance
The www.ff.uni-lj.si website is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to the exceptions listed below.
The www.ff.uni-lj.si website is not fully compliant with the required Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standard, accessibility level AA, because the regulation of the exceptions listed below would, in the self-assessment, constitute a disproportionate burden (Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, Article 6).
We continuously monitor the accessibility of the www.ff.uni-lj.si website and improve individual accessibility features. However, some of the content published does not meet all accessibility requirements as set out in the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Examples of such content include:
- scanned documents in PDF format,
- various data tables,
- photographs, videos and various graphic elements not accompanied by a replacement text.
All the information available on the website of the Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana can be obtained:
- on the telephone number +386 1 2411 000,
- via email email@example.com,
- in person at the Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana, Aškerčeva cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana.
Feedback and contact information
Due to the frequent content updates, visitors may occasionally encounter accessibility problems when browsing the www.ff.uni-lj.si website, despite our efforts to make all pages as accessible and user-friendly as possible.
You can send a notice of any non-compliance with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and requests for information in an accessible format by regular mail or by email to:
University of Ljubljana
Faculty of Arts
Aškerčeva cesta 2
You will receive a reply within eight days of receiving the notification or request. If we are unable to provide an adequate reply within this time limit, we will let you know when a reply will be provided and the reasons for the delay.
In case you find that the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act are not complied with, you may submit a complaint with the Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for Information Society (IRSID), by post or by e-mail to:
Ministry of Digital Transformation
Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for the Information Society
Davčna ulica 1
Preparation of the accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 21 April 2023 on the base of a self-assessment.